MHRA Referencing - a guide for dissertations
MHRA Referencing - a guide for dissertations In-Person
This session explains how to reference using referencing style, MHRA.
• Understand how to reference common and less common information sources using referencing style, MHRA.
• Recognise the difference between citations in footnotes and the bibliography.
• Examine common mistakes and investigate how to apply the style to citations used in your dissertation.
- Tuesday, January 31, 2023
- 1:15pm - 1:55pm
- Time Zone:
- UK, Ireland, Lisbon Time (change)
- English Faculty Library