Anyone wishing to use the study rooms in Chapel Wing MUST please book. You may enter or leave at any point during the session you have booked.
- There are four seats available: two in the study room on the middle floor of Chapel Wing and two in the study room on the top floor. Please note which room you are booking for, as well as the times you have booked!
- You may book for a maximum of two consecutive sessions. You do not need to vacate for the 15 minutes between the two sessions.
- Within each room, whoever arrives first can pick which seat they want.
- You are encouraged to wipe down all shared equipment before and after use.
- At the end of your booked session, please open the window so that the room can ventilate before the next session.
- As Chapel Wing is a residential corridor, these rooms are not available for use between midnight and 8.15am.
You can cancel your booked sessions at any time, using the link in your confirmation email.
Girton College Library is open to current members of Girton College only.
If you are not a current member of Girton College, you may not proceed with this booking. Please email email@example.com to make alternative arrangements.
You have reached the end of the bookable window. No availability will be shown past this point.
Friday, June 9, 2023
Available Your Booking Unavailable/Padding